HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Character Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Anime Character Maker   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 am

ok this i found for who ever like to make there own Anime Character i made my already as i will post right now this is the best i could get darkbitcold to look till Minagi get done with my char i ask for. and for any one that want to make a char here the link anime character maker
t

Darkbitcold was born half human half vampire he live a normal childhood till he turn 13. his lust for blood soon overtook him he kill a human with is forbidden in his family, when his family found out he was punish for it and was kept under house arrest he was giving animal blood to drink with he hates but he knew what he did was wrong. after 2 month of being under house arrest he was going to get out he want in to be with his sister as soon as he can but that night would be something he never forget, that night when he fell asleep some one has stuck into the house his mission to kill the one who has killed a human to make sure there secret stay that way. he was not giving a face only that he was young and very rash the man go though the house trying to find his target, but his mother was up looking to see how dark was as her mother was leaving she caught the man. but the man was swift and strike her before she could yell she was laying down in a pool of her own blood with her dieing breath she press a button and a alarm start going off the man then cut her hand off and shut it off. but then dark father appear with his sword in hand. dark wake up and see his mother and screams seeing her laying there cold as ice there the man see him and take a rush right at dark he run but dark father stop him cold and yell at dark to run away dark is scary to think and his father screams at him just then dark little sister come out and the man garb her and hold his sword at her throat he tell dark father to drop his sword or he will kill her dark father drop his sword and raise his hand up to show he has nothing in his hands when he see this he cut her throat and cut dark father in the chest they both lay there in cool blood dark run away but the man grab him so you are the one who they want dead and to think this would have never happen if u listen to the law now u will pay with u and your family's lives the man drop dark and was about to cut him but dark grab his father sword and blocked it the man jump back and saw that he has some kind of energy coming out of him the man rush dark but dark anger rose and his father sword spark like lighting dark swan the sword and lighting shot out of it the man was shock but not dead he ran off till he came after dark again dark see his family bodies laying there dark cry's for them and leave the house he know he cant stay with him looking for him and so dark begin his life as a warrior and make a promise to him self he will kill the man that killed his family he soon run into a witch and she ask for help but dark just leave her on the road as he walk the witch get up you are a brat helping a poor old woman the witch hit dark with a spell and now he some times act like a cat and a tail to add to it ah man maybe i should have help her well
no way i can change it now after a month dark sword skills have got better soon he run into a women being taken by bandit he take care of the bandit and soon leave but the women follow him and ask to follow him he allow it and soon they talk and find out they are searching for
the same man

Darksara back ground coming soon

i am going add a back ground to them just for fun

Last edited by darkbitcold on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add a back ground to my chars)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Anime Character Maker   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm

i made mine look like gabet!
but i couldn't find out how to post it lol
Back to top Go down
Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Character Maker   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 pm

sure, I'll play with it. This is me though, not Minagi.

@dark I should be able to get back to drawing in a few days or so.....no point trying while my arm is still sore/shaky...unless you want a scribble :/

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: Anime Character Maker   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Minagi wrote:
sure, I'll play with it. This is me though, not Minagi.

@dark I should be able to get back to drawing in a few days or so.....no point trying while my arm is still sore/shaky...unless you want a scribble :/

nice one and no problem i can wait lol

Gabet wrote:
i made mine look like gabet!
but i couldn't find out how to post it lol

and gabet it a old way but to save a pic in paint do cltr and print screen sysrq button and u can paste it there save and post it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Character Maker   

Back to top Go down

Anime Character Maker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: