Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

darkbitcold joke corner

Go down 

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: darkbitcold joke corner   Sat May 14, 2011 1:51 pm

hey well believe it or not i used to tell funny joke all the time on my clan ~DSK~ no not a guild a clan i used to be on when i played streetfighter online they could not stop laughing when i wrote my stuff down now i base my stuff off the Simpsons a lot why well what not to laugh about them

like right now homer walk out to greet the day when he see ned Flanders hi neighbor it going to be a nice day right

homer stupid Flander just as he walk in a beehive fall in his head and start running yelling out ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

brat who yelling dad

homer ahhhh bart help me

brat be right there bart go out and start hitting homer over the head with his base ball bat busting it off

homer think it fine when the bee return seeing there hive destroyed so they go after homer

well that over huh d'oh start running to the car. but bart was going to play a prank on homer car as homer open his driver door to get in but his hand was glued to the door the bees start stinging homer. homer rip the car door handle off and run for it again ahhhhhhh!!! homer keep running and trip on bart skateboard take it and ride it down spring field biggish hill he get away whoooooooooooooo i,m number 1 i,m number 1 just as homer is boasting to himself he look and a huge ramp he hit it at 250 mph and go sky high into space AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! BART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bart i swore i heard some one
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold joke corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: